updated 10:00am, Thursday, July 15, 2021
We are open EVERY DAY
From 7am to 11pm
INCLUDING Civic Holiday!
the outdoor range is open!
The indoor dome is open beginning Friday, July 16.
Please See below for more information.
Hours: 7am - 11pm every day
(last bucket: 10:15pm daily)
Dome Re-opening (Step 3, province of Ontario): ALL GOLFERS MUST CHECK-IN AT THE COUNTER BEFORE ENTERING THE DOME. policies implemented earlier in the pandemic (SEE COVID SECTION BELOW) remain in place. Additionally, to meet demand, the indoor short game area will be available at regular dome rates. members must now provide their membership card to use the indoor short game area.
Junior weekday (half-day) summer camps are being run by Luiz Martins, one of our PGA professionals: Please contact the program coordinator directly to register and for information. more details including contact information can be found toward the bottom of the 'lessons' page found on this website.
See Several Panels below for more information related to
COVID-19 and your visit
McMahon Golf club Repair
is open. Call them directly at 905-479-1796 with any quesitons.
PLEASE CHECK BACK HERE FREQUENTLY AS UPDATES
MAY BE POSTED AT ANY TIME
Much more information below:
INDOOR & OUTDOOR PRACTICE FACILITIES
WITH OVER 100 HITTING STATIONS
we do not take reservations:
Please just come and visit.
Lessons: Please visit the Lessons page of our website for more information
Prices: Please click on the Rate tab for bucket prices and dome rates.
GOLF CLUB RENTALS ARE AVAILABLE: $10
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU!
updated 10:00 am, Thursday, July 15, 2021
(1) STAY AWAY IF EXHIBITING ANY SIGNS OF ILLNESS.
(2) AN APPROPRIATE MASK MUST BE WORN IN ALL INDOOR SPACES at all times, AS REQUIRED BY LAW. DETAILS MAY BE FOUND AT YORK.CA
(3) Everyone must maintain a distance of 2 meters from others at all times while on the premises -- both inside and outside -- unless identified as a household.
(4) EVERYONE MUST CHECK IN AT THE FRONT COUNTER.
(5) BEFORE CHECKING-IN AT THE FRONT COUNTER, every person coming onto the premises MUST REVIEW THE HEALTH requirements POSTED INSIDE THE FRONT DOOR. ANYONE NOT MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS MUST LEAVE the premises IMMEDIATELY.
(6) No WAITING INSIDE THE BUILDINGS.
(7) CONGREGATING is only permitted if conducted in accordance with public health guidelines. Adequate Space for others to pass (2 METRES) must be maintained at all times.
(7) Golf INSTRUCTion of any kind is NOT PERMITTED unless approved in advance by Markham Golf Dome.
(8) PLEASE RETURN EMPTY BASKETS TO THE
DESIGNATED DROP OFFS FOR SANITIZATION.
(9) Please use the garbage binS provided: onE by the dispenser and the other beside the main building.
(10) Spectators and pets are not permitted anywhere on the premises.
(11) Hand sanitizer is available at the main counter. Soap and water is available in the washrooms.
(13) McMahon GOlf remains open and can be reached Mon-Fri (10am-6pm) & Sat. (10am-2pm) at: 905-479-1796. Golfers visiting McMahon GOlf may be asked to wait outside due to capacity limits.
POLICIES ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED. NO EXCEPTIONS.
LESSONS: SEE THE LESSONS PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Providing a safe environment FOR you, OTHER GUESTS AND STAFF is imperative. We rely on YOUR cooperation. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us: See the 'contact us' tab of our website for details. Thank you!
let's be safe. Let's PLAY golf!
Indoor Dome & Outdoor Range Area
Open Daily from 7am to dusk
Follow us on social media
Canada's most comprehensive golf facility.
Recently voted in the top 10 Driving Ranges in North America, Markham Golf Dome is a 53,000 square foot, six storey high indoor driving range. With 45 driving stalls on 2 tee decks there is plenty of room to practice even your longest drives during those cold winter months. When the weather improves, Markham Golf Dome has a 60 stall outdoor driving range, complete with target greens, practice putting and chipping greens and teaching area.
As an E-Club Member, you’ll get news, updates, coupons and interesting features delivered right to your inbox, generally on a monthly basis! You’ll have first hand knowledge and be able to take advantage of specials and promotions, available to MGD E-Club Members First!
By providing your email address, you are confirming your consent to allow us to continue to communicate with you electronically as part of our E-Club for Exclusive Monthly Savings! You may unsubscribe at any time!
Over 20 acres of Prime Practice Areas including an Indoor Dome & Outdoor Range Area
with short game putting green & bunker
Schedule a Lesson Today!
The Markham Golf Dome’s teaching programs stress the importance of learning how to golf.